Thanksgiving hasn’t arrived yet and I feel like Halloween was yesterday and here I am wrapping gifts.
It’s sad when the Holidays become stressfull because they shouldn’t be that way. I often hear friends and family stress about all the holiday gifts they need to buy for people and how much to spend and what to buy. Another stressful thing is having to buy for someone you don’t know, like for a work party or secret gift exchange. I am sharing 5 of my go to holiday gifts. A gift to a person should be something a person wouldn’t buy for themselves, that is something I always keep in mind when thinking of no brainer holiday gifts that I know the person won’t return.
- Luxury Cashmere Blanket // Trust me when I say giving someone a cashmere blanket will be their favorite gift ever. I got my sister one years ago and she uses it everyday. A throw blanket is a great item to throw over a couch, it easily adds texture and depth. When the blanket comes in cashmere it is so soft it will be used everytime someone site near it. Cashmere sounds luxurious and expensive but I found this great one from H&M, if you feel like going a little more higher end there is this great cable knit option!
- Designer Candle // These aren’t just any candle. They smell amazing, last a very long time and are so sleek they can be used at decor for your house. I got my first designer candle at my baby shower and it was such a great surprise. I loved receiving something that I would never buy myself and ever since than candles have been added to my list of gifts.
- Coffee Table Books // Now that I am finally in the decorating process of my home I am loving coffee table books. I use them stacked on my sofa table with a plant on top, decorate book shelves framing our TV, my office, my closet and how cute would this book look on a bar cart? Needless to say, coffee table books can go anywhere. Last year I bought this book for myself and my sister-in-law and it happened to be one of the most sold items on my gift guide list.
- Brightening Face Masks // These are great stocking stuffers but also the perfect little gift. There are so many masks out there and everyone can use a little TLC, especially during the dry winter months. You can never have too many sheet masks!
- Air Plants // House plants are the perfect gift. Every house should have something green and living in it. It brightens the room and litterally makes a room livelier. I know not everyone has a green thumb which is why I’m suggesting air plants. These things are so easy to take care of; once a week soak in water for 20 minutes then set plant upside down on a towel to dry. If you forget to water just soak longer during that watering session.
Live votre rêve!